I contacted them for a situation with my Toshiba Laptop The call was definatly overseas and my communicator had a thick forien accent and poor english- They constantly explained why they needed the information given to make it seem like they knew what they were doing. I gave her my sereal number and she had instant access to the names on the Wifi- My address and all account information.

They tried being slick about the information they were giving me but I read the reveiws before handing over any more information of mine or my families. I HIGHLY advice NOT contacting them and just go find an xbox game and get the real microsoft number from the game just to be sure.

Review about: My Phone Support Technical Support.

Reason of review: SCAM!.

I didn't like: Everythikng.

Comments

The link off of google tied them to Microsoft. I have found out they are not affiliated with them.

I wasted $389 for their services. They sped up my computer, never fixed the problem I was calling about and created many more problems. Like an idiot, I didn't do any due diligence before going with these guy. They are in India (in Mumbai).

They are constantly verifying who I am. I'm told by the first person they are goin to connect me to a person who is going to help me. I then have to go thru the verification process all over again. The second person asks some questions and passes me off to a 3rd person who has to verify me all over again.

Even though (at each level) they do soft hand-offs.

I have called three times and the new person undoes the corrections of the previous tech. I'm going to find a legit service to corrects all the screw ups this company did to my computer.